Upper Unit #3935
Lower Unit #3933
This elegant and beautifully maintained Victorian, situated on an oversized lot in prime Noe Valley, features two vacant units and a gorgeous yard. The property is perfect for both owner occupiers and investors. There is no history of evictions, providing an ideal opportunity for owner occupiers in each unit to condo convert. Buyers also have the option to rent out one unit and live in the other or enjoy market rental income from both units (income projected at over $117,000 per year).
The sky-lit upper unit features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, graceful formal living and dining rooms and sunny kitchen. Enjoy newly refinished hardwood floors, lovely crown molding and high ceilings! The updated lower unit is a spacious 2 bedroom with a large, updated bathroom and eat-in kitchen plus dining area. This unit also enjoys a nice formal living room, newer wood floors and oversized rear bedroom with sliding glass doors to the wonderful, flagstone patio and flat yard. Both units boast in-unit laundry and new, designer selected lighting. The property also features 2-car tandem parking!
Ideally located near both Church and 24th Streets, this fabulous home is easily walkable to dozens of cafes and restaurants as well as shopping, parks and public transportation. Stroll to Chloe’s Café, Saru Sushi Bar and Contigo. Pick up your gourmet produce at nearby Whole Foods. Walk to the J-Church MUNI, 24th street BART or your corporate shuttle for an easy commute to work. Easily access the 101 and 280 Freeways.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath upper unit with formal dining room
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath lower unit with large, eat-in kitchen
- Upper unit features sky-lit kitchen, newly refinished hardwood floors and crown molding
- Lower unit features new wood flooring and spacious, updated bathroom
- Both units boast sunny formal living rooms and in-unit laundry
- Large yard with flagstone patio, garden and direct access from both units
- 2-car tandem parking in garage/carport *
- Oversized lot is 3235 square feet per tax records
- Built in 1895 and zoned RH-2 per tax records
- Amazing walkable location in the heart of Noe Valley!
- Stroll to Church St. and 24th St. shopping, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to public trans, corporate shuttles and freeways
- Fast track condo conversion opportunity!
- No history of evictions
- Income projected at over $117,000 per year
*Sellers fit their two cars tandem in the garage/carport. Larger cars may not fit. Buyers should test their cars. Sellers do not guarantee income - buyers should do their own research on current rental rates.)