429 Camden Road
Enjoy island living in this Mid-Century 3-bedroom/2-bath home in a highly desirable South Shore neighborhood. Just two blocks from the beach, this sophisticated single-story home is move-in ready. The red-tiled entry opens to a spacious light-filled living/dining room to the left and bedroom wing down hallway to the right.
California sunshine spills through the wall-to-wall picture windows into the open floor plan with updated paint palette, gleaming hardwood floors, crown moulding and contemporary lighting. Proceed down the hallway to the three well-appointed bedrooms with ample closet space and two full bathrooms.
The eat-in kitchen/family room welcomes early morning musings around the breakfast bar with Quartz countertop or gourmet cooking sessions with family or friends. Larger gatherings can easily spill out through a double-sliding door from the family room to the large backyard with patio. The matured trees offer shade for a lazy weekend nap or read.
Become the next owner of this modern oasis near beach, schools, public transportation and the wonderful shopping amenities of South Shore Center.
- Built in 1960
- 1,508 square feet of living space per public records
- 5,148 square foot lot per public records
- 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms
- Kitchen/family room features Quartz countertops, breakfast bar, new laminate flooring and ample cabinetry
- Sliding glass doors lead to spacious backyard/patio
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout
- Dual-paned windows
- Newly painted interior
- Brick gas fireplace in living room
- Tankless water heater
- Drought tolerant landscaping in front yard
- Tool shed
- Attached garage with washer/dryer, interior and side yard access
- Convenient to beach, shopping and dining at South Shore Center, public transportation and schools
October 8th & 9th (Sat/Sun) 2:00-4:30pm
October 15th & 16th (Sat/Sun) 2:00-4:30pm
October 4th (Tues) 11:00am-1:00pm
Additional Showings by Appointment