3006 Lincoln Avenue
Built in 1925, this East End single-level cottage is waiting to be your home for the holidays. The warm and inviting foyer welcomes you into this three-bedroom, one-bathroom home that artfully mixes vintage details with modern necessities.
Beautiful built-in bookshelves flank a tiled wood-burning fireplace in the spacious and light-filled living/dining room with recessed ceiling, picture moulding and framed doorways. The tri-color paint palette highlights the exquisite woodwork to further delight your architectural aesthetics.
Light playfully bounces off the gleaming refinished hardwood floors and the oversized windows as you make your way past the well-appointed bedrooms into the spacious kitchen with a stainless steel appliance suite, new laminate flooring and pantry nook.
Off the kitchen is the bathroom and laundry-mudroom with ample storage. Out the backdoor and down a short flight of stairs is an immaculately landscaped backyard that offers a wonderful space to entertain or to quietly relax amongst the flowering mature trees and drought tolerant plantings.
3006 Lincoln is centrally located to the best shops, highly rated schools and transportation in Alameda. Enjoy some weekend downtime browsing at local markets, shops or taking bikes on the trails to South Shore.
Will you be ringing in 2017 in one of the most desirable neighborhood in Alameda?
- Built in 1925
- 1300 square feet of living space per public records
- 4240 square foot lot per public records
- 3-bedrooms, 1-bathroom
- Newly painted interior-exterior
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances & laminate flooring
- Wood-burning fireplace with surrounding built-ins
- New lighting: porch, foyer, dining room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom
- Detached garage with storage racks
- Mature trees and landscaping with drought tolerant plants and new irrigation
Saturday * Sunday (October 22nd & October 23rd from 2:00pm - 4:30pm)
Saturday * Sunday (October 29th & October 30th from 2:00pm - 4:30pm)
Tuesday (October 18th from 11:00am - 1:00pm)
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Sally R. Han
Contact Becky Cusack