3537 Fillmore Street
Elegant 1930s Triplex - Marina District, San Francisco
Boasting classic architectural lines and fine craftsmanship, this handsome 1930s triplex has withstood the test of time. The delightfulness of this San Francisco property is only heightened by its prominent location in the sought-after Marina District, just two blocks from the breezy blue San Francisco Bay.
The bright and spacious two upper flats have identical floor plans, each featuring two bedrooms, two full baths (one en-suite), an eat-in kitchen, pantry, large open living room with a wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room, and a spacious entry hall. At the lower level, is an attractive garden unit comprising of an eat-in kitchen and lounge area, a full bath, and a pull-down murphy bed.
3537 Fillmore Street has an elegant front entry gate forged of wrought iron and a welcoming entry area. Additionally, the property has a three-car garage, a laundry area, storage, an interior stairwell and an elevator, and a charming garden with a patio. The front windows feature delicate wrought iron garden balconies, adding to the overall charm of the property.
3537 Fillmore Street is situated in the heart of the Marina District, two blocks from Marina Green, one block from Chestnut Street, and across from Marina Middle School. People are attracted to the Marina District for its stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay, upscale boutique shopping and gourmet dining, fun nightlife with hip bars, trendy fitness studios, coffee shops, and spectacular recreational space with beach and boat access.
An enduring classic, this elegant 1930s triplex offers a tremendous investment opportunity in a prime San Francisco neighborhood location. Be the first to view it in person.
Summary of Features
- Three-Story Triplex Built in 1939
- Three Units (Vacant)
- Prominent Marina District Neighborhood
- Fine 1930s Craftsmanship
- Period Details, Parquet Flooring
- Gated Entry, Heritage Pom Pom Topiary Tree
- 3,946 Sq. Ft. Living Space; 2,495 Sq. Ft. Lot (as per tax records)
- Two Identical Upper Flats: 2 Bedrooms, Walk Through Closet, 2 Full Baths, Formal Living + Dining, Eat-In Kitchen
- Garden Apartment: Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Murphy Bed
- Three Car Garage (Private Recessed Entry)
- Laundry Area, Additional Storage
- Private Garden Trimmed in Boxwood, Patio
- Interior Stairs and Elevator
- San Francisco Unified School District
- Two Blocks From The San Francisco Bay
- Close to Marina Green, Crissy Field, Chestnut and Union Street Shopping
> Choosing an outdoor adventure, from strolling Crissy Field to surfing Fort Point break, plunging into the Bay, or picnicking on the bluffs
> Shopping Chestnut Street and Union Street
> Taking a yoga class and getting a salad at Blue Barn
> Inviting friends for a BBQ on the back patio
> Biking over the Golden Gate Bridge into the Marin Headlands
Property specialist, Angelo Cosentino, is at the ready to help you find the right fit for your lifestyle and needs.
Call (415) 298-9171 from 8 am to 8 pm, any day of the week. For advice and tips on preparing your property for sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.angelocosentino.com for more information.