1309 Hayes Street
- 3 charming tenant occupied flats with excellent income!
- Sky-lit upper flat: 3-4 bedrooms, 1 bath ($4,368/month)
- Middle flat: 2-3 bedrooms, 1 bath ($4600/month)
- Lower flat*: 1 bedroom + office, 1 bath ($1,847/month)
- Professionally managed for the last several years
- Soaring 11+ foot ceilings, tall windows, softwood floors & period details
- Upper units have formal dining rooms and decorative fireplaces
- Updated kitchens and baths in all 3 units
- Upper 2 units have washer/dryer and decks with direct access to yard
- Expansive and fenced landscaped yard with brick patio
- 2-car tandem garage and storage (used by tenants in middle unit)
- 96 Walk Score and Bike Score – Walk to nearby cafes, restaurants, Bi-Rite!
- Stroll to Alamo Square Park, public trans and high tech shuttles
Don’t miss this special investment property in central NOPA. This handsome 3-unit* Victorian boasts excellent income and is ideally situated in a central, walkable location near many restaurants, cafes, markets (Bi-Rite!) public transportation, tech shuttles, shopping and Alamo Square Park! The property enjoys a roomy 2-car garage with storage space and large, landscaped yard with brick patio. Owned by the same family for over 50 years, the building has been lovingly updated and maintained. It has also been professionally managed for several years.
This unique property boasts beautiful period details and charm! Enjoy soaring 11+ foot ceilings, gorgeous softwood floors, lovely wainscoting, crown molding and decorative fireplaces. The top two flats are expansive and bright with formal living rooms and dining rooms framed by tall windows. The upper sky-lit unit is currently used as a 4 bedroom, 1 bath (2 bedrooms do not have closets) and the middle unit is used as a 3 bedroom, 1 bath flat (1 bedroom does not have a closet). Both units have a washer/dryer and deck with stairs leading to the fenced yard.
The lower garden unit (legality unknown) is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with an office. All three units feature updated kitchens and baths and show nicely. They are all tenant occupied with attractive rents and separate gas & electric meters.
*Legality of garden flat is unknown
This beautiful property is in contract and there are no additional showings at this time.
For questions, please contact
Laura Kaufman, MBA
Zephyr Real Estate