3115 Hacienda Street
Tucked into San Mateo’s coveted tree-lined neighborhood of The Lanes, this storybook home is brimming with warmth and charm. Offering two bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, this home boasts light-filled rooms and updated finishes.
The floor plan includes a spacious living room with wood-burning or gas fireplace and a formal dining area. Living room French doors lead out to the oasis-like rear yard with patio, lush lawn and mature foliage and trees. The bright L-shaped kitchen offers a pantry closet and ample counter space. A family room adjacent to the kitchen is ideal as a play area or den, and is bordered by a half bath, laundry area and separate entrance. Updated finishes such as beadboard wainscoting, gleaming hardwood floors, dual-pane windows and a modern-yet-retro bath make it the perfect place to call home.
- 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,340+- sf of living space on a 5,076+- sf lot
- Living room with wood-burning/gas fireplace
- Separate dining room with French doors out to patio
- Full bathroom with pedestal sink, tub and stall shower
- Family room off kitchen with separate entrance and half bath
- Charming original touches; gleaming hardwood floors and woodwork trim and molding
- Oasis-like rear yard with patio, lawn and mature foliage
- 1 car garage with work shelving, storage and wash basin
- Covered front porch
- Close to Hillsdale Mall, dining and businesses
- Commuter-friendly location close to Hwy 92, 101 and 280