179 Douglass Street #1
Boasting classic French Art Deco architectural lines from the 1930s, this handsome condo offers comfortable luxury living in one of San Francisco's most sought-after neighborhoods, Eureka Valley / Dolores Heights.
Upon entering, the bright and spacious living room offers large westward facing bay windows that look out upon the tree-lined street. A dining area completes the living room, with a convenient adjoining office/library. The charming eat-in, galley style kitchen features a nice informal gathering spot for guests around the island. The full bath is tiled in a soft lilac hue with emerald green trim, and it includes a shower over the tub. The relaxing master bedroom provides privacy and respite. With time-honored details, this condo includes a delightful common back garden, one deeded tandem parking space in the garage, a shared laundry room, and a private storage locker. You'll fall in love with the simple, yet luxuriously comfortable lifestyle this condo affords.
179 Douglass Street is situated in the delightful and sought-after neighborhood of Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights. This classy, upscale location rests directly above the Castro Village. Residents love Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights for its tranquil and peaceful quality, stunning views, and privacy. Eureka Valley is close to the Castro, Noe Valley, Valencia, and the Mission. Nearby is one of the oldest landmark churches in the city, Mission Dolores, founded in 1776.
This classic 1930s condo may just be the perfect pied-a-terre. Be the first to view it in person.
Summary of Features:
- Three-Story Art Deco Building Built in 1932
- Building Includes Four Condo Units
- Distinguished Front Entry & Hallway w/ Ornate Tile, Formal Recessed Arched Alcoves, Exposed Beam Ceiling, Lighting
- Period Details Throughout (Archways, Crown Moldings, Fixtures)
- Single Bedroom, Full Bath Condo (2nd Level, Street Side)
- Eat-In Galley Style Kitchen W/ Island
- Bright Open Living Room W/ Dining Area
- Private Office/Library
- Hardwood Floors
- Common Back Garden
- Shared Laundry Room
- One Deeded Tandem Parking Space
- Time Honored Exposed-Brick Garage Interior
- Private Storage Locker (Garage)
- 808 Sq.Ft. Living Space (As Per Appraisal)
- Monthly Dues $365
- Quiet Tree-Lined Street
- Warm Sunny Microclimate
- Friendly Eureka Valley Neighborhood
- Near Fine Dining, Coffee Shops, Gourmet Markets, Dolores Park, The Castro
- San Francisco Unified School District
Property specialist, Angelo Cosentino, is at the ready to help you find the right fit for your lifestyle and needs.
Call (415) 298-9171 from 8 am to 8 pm, any day of the week. For advice and tips on preparing your property for sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.angelocosentino.com for more information.