785 Golden Gate Avenue 303
- Junior 1-bedroom, 1 over-sized bathroom
- Newly refinished bamboo floors and newly painted interior
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & abundant cabinet space
- Inviting dining and living area with fireplace and private patio
- Sleek bathroom with custom tile and over-sized shower
- Ample storage and closet space with custom shelving
- Shared laundry on the same floor plus additional exclusive use storage
- One car garage parking
- HOA $537.88 per month
- 97 Walk Score! 100 Transit Score! 92 Bike Score!
- Quick access to Civic Center BART, MUNI, tech shuttles and freeways
- Short walk to Hayes Valley & Japantown shopping, cafes, restaurants and theaters
785 Golden Gate Avenue #303, is a spacious Junior 1 Bedroom condo, located in a very desirable and walkable neighborhood. This contemporary home offers an open floor plan, with an updated kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and an abundance of cabinet space. The living room boasts a wood burning fireplace and sliding doors to a private patio. There are beautifully refinished bamboo floors as well as a warm, soft palette of colors that evoke a cozy, calm feeling in an urban environment. The spacious sleeping alcove can accommodate a queen size bed with 2 end tables. Access the updated over-sized bathroom through both the living and sleeping areas. The large walkthrough closet features custom shelving and cabinetry.
One car parking is included in a gated garage, with interior access to the lobby and elevator. Enjoy shared laundry on the same floor and exclusive use storage space on the garage level.
Easily walkable to Hayes Valley, Japantown and Civic Center as well as the tech shuttle hub - Apple, Google, Facebook, Yahoo shuttles are all nearby. Stroll to popular restaurants and cafes such as Monsieur Benjamin, Boxing Room, Rich Table, Little Gem, Absinthe, Biergarten, Jardiniere, and Corridor Restaurant. Enjoy living near a bevy of entertainment choices including, the Ballet and Opera, Davies Symphony Hall and the San Francisco Jazz Center, Herbst Theatre and both the Opera Plaza and Sundance Kabuki Movie Theatres.