555 Birch Street
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on 2 levels
- Large, open floor plan is perfect for entertaining!
- Two master suites, one on each level
- Open kitchen, dining area & living room with gas fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen features center island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample maple cabinetry
- Recessed and contemporary designer-selected lighting
- Sleek, newly refinished beech wood floors
- Tranquil and private flagstone and garden with lemon tree
- 1 car side-by-side garage parking and private storage space
- 2-unit building constructed in 2001
- Low HOA dues only $230 per month
- 99 Walk Score! 100 Transit Score! 99 Bike Score!
- Walk to Blue Bottle Coffee, La Boulangerie de San Francisco, Smitten Ice Cream, Biergarten, Absinthe, Boxing Room, many markets and more!
- Walk to the Symphony, Opera and SFJazz in under 5 minutes!
- Quick access to public transportation, freeways and tech shuttles
Modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in hot Hayes Valley, just blocks to fabulous cafes, restaurants, shopping and public transportation. 555 Birch is situated on one of Hayes Valley's special alley streets with New Seasons Market planning to open across the way later on in the year! This unique and bi-level condo boasts a spacious, open floor plan, wonderful light, sleek newly refinished beech wood floors, private garden and 1 car side-by-side garage parking.
Built in 2001, the home features a chef’s kitchen, open dining room and sunny living room with gas fireplace. Enjoy cooking a gourmet meal for your guests while they sit around the large island with breakfast bar. The kitchen also features stainless steel appliances an abundant amount of maple cabinetry.
Each level has a private master suite – the upper bedroom boasts two huge closets and charming window seat. The lower level bedroom enjoys direct access to the lovely flagstone patio and fenced garden with lemon tree – the perfect place for barbecuing with friends on a Saturday afternoon.
This fabulous home boasts in-unit laundry, both recessed and designer selected contemporary lighting, beautiful flooring, large windows and low HOA dues. There is also plenty of private storage space in the shared garage. Enjoy the Walk and Bike Score of 99 and Transportation score 100! Stroll to the SF Symphony, Opera, SFJAZZ Center, fabulous restaurants and public transportation (Civic Center BART/Van Ness Station). Take advantage of the easy access to many high-tech shuttles and freeways.