366 Quintara Street
- 2 bedrooms (one with wonderful city view), 1 large sky-lit bath
- Light-filled home with multiple skylights and large view windows
- Living room features wood burning fireplace, crown molding and lovely view
- Spacious dining room open to living room – perfect for entertaining!
- Bright kitchen with built-in banquette and ample cabinetry
- Hardwood floors, new designer selected lighting and period details
- Large garage with bonus room, laundry area and generous storage space
- Wonderful curb appeal with lush front landscaping
- Expansive and terraced back yard, full of possibilities!
- Property backs up to Golden Gate Heights Park/Larsen Peak open space
- Just steps from Hawk Hill Park (.2 mile) and close to Murphy Playground (.4 mile), which features a childrens’ play area, as well as tennis and basketball courts
- Convenient to many local schools including Herbert Hoover Middle School and Lycee Francaise
- Great access to public trans – MUNI bus stop in the same block, close to MUNI Metro stops in Forest Hill and West Portal. A 78 Transit Score!
- Easy access to 19th Ave. for Peninsula, Silicon Valley, Downtown or Marin commuters!
- Lots of shopping and dining options nearby, as well as neighborhood coffee houses – convenient to more than 6 grocery stores, including Trader Joe’s
This inviting 1940’s home is conveniently located in the heart of Golden Gate Heights and walkable to the Inner Parkside. An urban oasis that backs up to open space, the property features a flowing floor plan with nicely sized rooms, crown molding and large view windows!
The spacious living room boasts a wood burning fireplace and gorgeous city view! The open living room and dining room are a wonderful place to entertain friends and family. Both sunny bedrooms feature lovely outlooks. The large sky-lit bathroom features both a shower and bath tub. Lovely hardwood floors and multiple skylights throughout the house add to the home’s great charm!
Enjoy the one-car garage with laundry area, bonus room and abundant storage space. The terraced back yard is full of wonderful landscaping opportunities.
Thanks to its central location, a major benefit of this dwelling is great access to the Sunset, Forest Hill, West Portal, Forest Knolls and Midtown Terrace neighborhoods. It is also just steps from two neighborhood parks (Golden Gate Heights Park/Larsen Peak and Hawk Hill Park), and is less than half a mile to Murphy Playground, which features a children’s play area, as well as tennis and basketball courts.
This home is ideally situated with excellent public transportation access (78 Transit Score) and commuter access, being just blocks to 19th Avenue, making it easy for Silicon Valley, Downtown or Marin commuters. Numerous local schools are walkable, and this home is also close to numerous neighborhood dining and shopping options, including Safeway, Trader Joe’s and a plethora of restaurants and cafes.
Here is the perfect opportunity for an investor or first-time buyer!