164 Howth Street
- 2 bedrooms (one with direct garden access), 1 bathroom
- Sunny living room features wood burning fireplace, large windows and period details
- Spacious dining room open to living room – perfect for entertaining!
- Bright kitchen with ample cabinetry and internal stairway to the garage
- Refinished hardwood floors and designer selected lighting
- Newly painted inside and out
- Large garage equipped with fast Level 2 electric car charger!
- Bonus room, laundry area and generous storage space in the garage
- Expansive beautiful and tranquil landscaped garden
- Newer roof with fully-owned 3.2kW solar system!
- Newer double-paned windows
- Walk to Ocean Avenue restaurants, cafes & Whole Foods!
- Walk to Balboa Park tennis courts, soccer field and playground
- 2-4 blocks to public trans (walk to BART + J, K, M street cars)
- Easy freeways access for Peninsula, Silicon Valley, Downtown or East Bay commuters
Located near all the vibrant Ocean Avenue corridor filled with shopping, eateries and cafes, this charming 1920’s two bedroom, one bath home features graceful period details, spacious rooms and fabulous upgrades! The home has been wonderfully maintained and updated with brand new and newly refinished in-laid hardwood floors, new windows, new front door, newer roof with solar panels, new designer selected lighting and fabulous garage equipped with a fast, Level 2 electric car charger. The home also features a tranquil and beautifully landscaped garden with direct access from the living space!
At the front entry, enjoy the spacious and welcoming living room, a relaxing space enhanced by large windows, custom made built-in cabinetry, crown molding and wood burning fireplace with Ernest Batchelder designed tiles. The open formal dining room is a wonderful place to entertain friends and family.
Both sunny bedrooms are situated at the back of the home overlooking the lovely back yard with direct access from one of the bedrooms. The bright kitchen has abundant cabinetry and stainless steel appliances as well as interior access to and from the garage.
Enjoy the spacious one-car garage with laundry area, bonus room and abundant storage space. In addition, the large, fully-owned 3.2kW solar system generates enough free electricity to not only power the home, but also potentially thousands of free electric car miles per year!
Conveniently situated near Balboa Park and 280 freeway access, this special home is ideal for commuters. Taking MUNI Metro downtown (walk to J,K & M Streetcars), BARTing to the East Bay (walk to Balboa station) and driving down to the Peninsula are all a breeze! 92 Transit Score – A Rider’s Paradise! Stroll to a variety of restaurants, cafes and shopping venues including Whole Foods & Genji Sushi Bar, Philz Coffee, Pakwan and Beep’s Burgers.