1665 17th Avenue
• 3 bedrooms (including master suite), 2.5 bathrooms
• Panoramic ocean views from both levels
• Graceful arched windows and doorways
• Lovely decorative moldings & charming fireplace mantel
• Elegant living room features barrel ceiling, built-in cabinetry, in-laid glass windows and French doors to the dining room
• Inviting formal dining room with stained glass windows
• Bright, eat-in kitchen with Viking stove and abundant cabinetry
• Rich, hardwood floors throughout most of the home
• Multiple skylights, recessed lighting and contemporary fixtures
• Custom window treatments throughout
• Spacious upper bedrooms feature newer windows & custom closets
• Comfortable family room opens to large, view deck and stairs to fabulous yard
• Home office/den with large closet off the family room
• Master suite enjoys double closets & direct access to the large deck
• Expansive, landscaped yard features children’s play area & irrigation system
• Built in 1932, over 2000 square feet per graphic artist
• One car garage with multiple storage rooms & large laundry room
• Walk 2-3 blocks to both Noriega & Irving St. cafes, restaurants & shopping
• Walk to N-Judah MUNI, corporate shuttles & Golden Gate Park
• Quick access to 19th Ave. for easy commute to Marin or South Bay
Set on a quiet and highly desirable Inner Sunset block, this exceptional 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath renovated home enjoys wonderful contemporary upgrades, while exuding the elegant charm of the 1930’s era. Enjoy gorgeous panoramic Ocean and Marin Headland views, a gracious floor plan with generously sized rooms, lovely period details and a fabulous, landscaped yard!
Entering the charming foyer, one immediately appreciates the rich, diamond-in-laid parquet wood floors and arched doorways leading to the large living room and formal dining room. The elegant living room with vaulted ceiling and in-laid arched windows features a handsome wood burning fireplace framed by built-in book cases and cabinetry creating a sense of warmth and old world charm. The room also boasts custom drapery, charming lighting, gorgeous decorative moldings and French doors to the inviting dining room. Enjoy hosting dinner parties graced by high coved ceilings and stained glass windows.
The spacious, eat-in kitchen (also with hardwood floors) is flooded with light from the adjacent center patio. Prepare a gourmet meal using your Viking stove and enjoy brand new stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry, recessed lighting and built-in office nook.
Down the sky-lit hall towards the back of the house is the first full bathroom with contemporary finishes and two bright bedrooms featuring hardwood floors, newer windows, custom shades, nicely sized custom closets and stunning panoramic ocean views!
Down the open, sky-lit stairway, you will find a 2nd level of comfortable and modern living space including a den/home office with large closet, a master suite with 2nd full bathroom, double closets and door to the deck, charming half bath and large family room! Enjoy built-in speakers, recessed lighting, large windows and door to the huge view deck with stairs to the expansive yard. You will love having friends and family over to barbecue in this amazing outdoor space complete with flagstone patio, flat yard, charming garden with irrigation system and built-in children’s swing-set, slide plus playhouse!
Another perk of this special home is the internal access off the lower level to the one car garage and huge storage space. There are two large storage rooms plus laundry room.
Situated within a few blocks of both Irving and Noriega St. cafes, restaurants and shopping, this special home is conveniently located near everything you need! Walk to Home Cafe for your morning espresso. Stroll to the N-Judah street car and the 19th @ Judah corporate shuttle and bus stops for an easy commute. The home is also situated near the beautiful Moraga steps, both Grand View and Golden Gate Parks as well as UCSF!