70 Arago Street
This charming and welcoming Mission Terrace home, conveniently situated on a special block adjacent to Balboa Park, has been lovingly cared for and updated by its long-time owners. Enjoy lovely period details such as crown molding and beautifully embellished ceilings complimented by wonderful modern upgrades on two levels. You will feel right at home in this turn-key home complete with recessed lighting, double paned windows and hardwood floors on both levels.
The spacious upper level boasts comfortably sized rooms including the spacious, sunny living room. Featuring a handsome, wood burning fireplace with decorative mantel and sleek wide-plank floors, the living room opens to both the updated kitchen and the dining room – the perfect space for entertaining friends and family.
Situated next to the center atrium, the bright, sky-lit kitchen enjoys stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry complete with wine storage. Towards the back of the home, enjoy a walk-in closet, two large bedrooms and updated bathroom with contemporary vanity plus separate shower and bathtub.
Downstairs, you will love the deluxe master suite complete with stylish bathroom, sitting area, maple hardwood floors and sliding door to the peaceful garden patio. Enjoy this space as a family room, home office and/or guest quarters! The home also features a large garage including a laundry area and ample storage space. Recent upgrades include a new roof plus new interior paint on both levels and newer exterior paint.
Enjoying San Francisco life couldn’t be easier from this amazing location so close to Balboa Park. Tennis courts, skate park, Boxer Stadium, a brand-new playground, soccer fields and the newly renovated (and soon to reopen) Balboa pool are just steps away. With a Walk Score of 77 and a Transit Score of 89, this home offers many options for commuting, dining and shopping. Situated near Glen Park Village and the Ocean Ave corridor, this lovely home is conveniently located near many dining and shopping venues including Whole Foods, Safeway and tons of great restaurants and cafes.
The J-Church MUNI line is just a few minutes by foot. Balboa Park BART, Glen Park BART and many corporate shuttles (Google and Genentech) are also nearby. In addition, this home offers convenient access to 280 for commuters going downtown or to the Silicon Valley.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on 2 levels including master suite
- Lovely period details — crown molding and embellished ceilings
- Wood burning fireplace in the sunny living room
- Lovely dining room opens to both the kitchen and living room
- Sleek, new hardwood floors on both levels
- Recessed lighting on both levels
- Bright and updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Spacious master suite with sitting area and sliding door to garden
- The peaceful garden is the perfect place for barbecuing with friends and family
- Many wonderful upgrades — new roof, new interior paint on both levels, newer exterior paint, double-paned windows, updated bathrooms and kitchen
- Large garage with laundry area and generous storage space
- Built in 1941; Over 1700 square feet per graphic artist
- Just steps from Balboa Park with tennis courts, soccer field, skate park, fabulous playground and a newly renovated community pool opening soon
- Great access to public trans – walk to both JChurch MUNI and Balboa BART
- Walk to nearby corporate shuttles
- Easy access to 280 and 101 freeways for easy work commute
- Close to both Glen Park and Ingleside neighborhoods – easy access to Whole Foods, Safeway, many great restaurants and cafes