1452 Bush Street #4
- 2 master bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Contemporary elevator building
- Professionally managed boutique HOA
- Open floor plan
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry
- Sunny living room features small balcony
- Upper level has two master suites for maximum privacy
- Brand new white oak wood floors on lower level
- Designer selected paint and lighting
- New carpeting on upper level
- One-car garage parking
- In-unit laundry and great in-unit storage space
- 1298 square feet per graphic artist
- HOA dues $592.06 per month
- Walk Score 97 – stroll to Peet's, Starbuck’s, restaurants and entertainment
- Transit Score 100! Walk to MUNI, BART and corporate shuttles
The heart of the city is yours to explore from this stylish and modern 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo. Built in 2004, this roomy Midtown San Francisco oasis has a great open floor plan – making it feel even more spacious – perfect for entertaining or just relaxing.
The entrance to unit #4 is located off the quiet, central courtyard and the home features two levels of living space. The lower level features brand new white oak floors, an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters, dining area, sunny living room and a half-bath. The freshly carpeted upper level boasts two spacious master suites for maximum privacy. Tall windows let in fabulous light. Both levels feature designer selected lighting and paint colors.
Situated in the heart of Polk Gulch and the Van Ness corridor, this striking townhouse condo is a perfectly positioned home base to enjoy all that San Francisco offers. Both Peet’s and Starbucks are within one block. Within two blocks are a global assortment of restaurants; everything from Indian to Thai, Vietnamese to Peruvian, as well as Chinese, Greek, Italian and Japanese food, nine coffee shops and seven bars. Services and shops for every necessity are also nearby, including Trader Joe's and Whole Foods Market.
The home is also situated near two tech bus stops, two movie theaters and seven public transit routes with a Walk Score of 71 and a Transit Score of 100. Enjoy an easy commute downtown!