1221 Harrison Street #7
- Spacious, bi-level floor plan with 1 bedroom and 2 full bathrooms
- 1404 square feet, per tax records
- Upper bathroom recently updated with fresh, new finishes and rain shower
- Modern, open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows, perfect for entertaining
- Over-sized mezzanine features a cat-walk, extended sleeping area and great space for a home office
- Contemporary kitchen with granite counters and newer stainless steel appliances
- Rich wide-plank wood flooring and newer carpeting
- Generous walk-in custom closet/storage space on both levels
- Newer in-unit washer and dryer
- Gas fireplace in the sunny living room
- Large, private garden terrace – perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee
- Boutique, elevator building is pet friendly and professionally managed
- 1 car garage parking + 1 large storage unit
- HOA dues $578.20 per month
- Walk Score 98! Walk to everything! Hot restaurants, cafes, shopping, night life!
- Walk to 8th@ Market shuttle stop (including Facebook, Google, UCSF)
- High tech central! Walk to Twitter, Uber, Adobe, Zynga, Airbnb, Pinterest, Zendesk, Square
- Transit Score 100! Walk to BART + MUNI + super easy freeway access
- Bike Score 98! Flat roads with excellent bike lanes!
Welcome home to a very special and spacious bi-level loft with quiet west-facing walk out terrace. With 1404 square feet (per tax records), this serene home offers a unique floor plan featuring an over-sized mezzanine with extended sleeping area, cat-walk den, and balcony that make a perfect home office.
Enjoy floor to ceiling windows, wide plank hardwood flooring, two full bathrooms (one recently upgraded with rain shower + Toto commode + fabulous new finishes), gas fireplace, recessed lighting and exposed beams.
The spacious kitchen boasts newer stainless steel appliances. The large patio is an excellent place for enjoying your morning coffee or lounging with friends. This home also enjoys newer in-unit washer/dryer, an extra-large storage room and one car garage parking.
Ironworks Lofts is a boutique 28-unit professionally managed elevator building. The building's steel framing plus concrete decking infrastructure is believed to offer greater strength and durability compared to typical wood framed buildings.
You will appreciate strolling to hot spots like Bloodhound, Sightglass Coffee, Cellarmaker Brewing, Citizen’s Band, Basil Thai, Raven, Deli Board, City Beer Store and enjoy a short walk to AMC theatres, SF Opera, Orpheum, Bill Graham Auditorium and the Warfield.
Commuting to work couldn’t be easier – a quick walk to the 8th and Market BART station and shuttle stops (Google, Facebook, and UCSF shuttles to name a few) or just walk to work as this centrally located home is situated near many technology companies including Twitter, Adobe, Uber and Airbnb. 5-minute drive to 101N or 101S on-ramps or easily bike to 4th St. Caltrain!
Nearby shopping is plentiful – Harvest Urban Market, Whole Foods, Westfield Shopping Center, Trader Joe’s and Nordstrom Rack are a 10-minute walk away. Take your dog for a nice stroll through the Sunday Civic Center Farmer’s Market.
* Most of the photos were taken several years ago. The furnishings and some finishes have been updated including the carpeting.
I helped my clients sell their special loft off-market savind them the cost of prepping the home for sale and negotiated a free one-month rent back to give them time for them to find a new home.
Contact Laura Kaufman, MBA