148 Sandringham road, Piedmont
To preview on line please go to www.148Sandringham.com
To learn more about the community contact Debbi or Adam who know the town and neighborhood intimately.
Piedmont, a wonderful place to call home. Offered at $1,695,000
Piedmont Mid-Century Modern built in 1955 boasts dramatic ceilings, a grand formal living room, a separate dining room with hardwood floors, 4 bedrooms, two full baths plus a kitchen family room, with a level garden. Home to top-rated schools, K-12. Convenient to the Montclair Village shops and boutiques, cafes and restaurants and within close proximity to public transportation and highways.
• Mid-Century Contemporary
• Four Bedrooms, Two Baths
• Refreshed Kitchen
• Adjacent Family Room
• Hardwood Floors
• Level Back Garden Patio
Piedmont. What To Know. From my own perspective, as a Piedmont native and the community where Adam and I chose to raise our family.
Family, Home, Events and Lifestyle
A personal perspective: Debbi grew up in Piedmont, attended Wildwood Elementary School, Piedmont Junior High now called Piedmont Middle School and Piedmont High. Debbi graduated in 1982 from PHS and from UC Berkeley in 1987. For all the same reasons she enjoyed and benefited from Piedmont are the same reasons she and husband and partner Adam Betta decided to move their family to town.
- The excellent school system tops the list. One must live in town to attend the top-rated Piedmont schools. The high school is similar to a private school with just under 800 students, grades 9-12.
- Piedmont is a tight community where everyone knows one another and watches out for one another. Many of the children have known one another since they were toddlers hanging out in the Piedmont Park. With that noted, the Piedmont kids are also very welcoming to new students and look forward to meeting the new kids on the block.
- Piedmont is a place where kids can grow up in a small town environment, yet are not isolated. Piedmont is ideally situated near the cultural diversity of Oakland and Berkeley and convenient to shops, cafes, boutiques and a variety of restaurants.
- Transportation and alternative routes - Piedmont is just a 20 minute drive of San Francisco and can be accessed via BART, bus, car or the informal car pool. The East Bay has easy access to both the San Francisco Airport and the Oakland Airport. The San Mateo Bridge, the Bay Bridge and the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge provide alernative routes to your destination, unlike, for instance, in Marin County where public transportation and alternative routes are limited and the 101 freeway very congested. ( A beautiful place, however. )
- Easily accessible to world renowed and Debbi's personal favorites for day trips or weekend overnights: Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sonoma, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur and with the Oakland airport so close, Park City, Utah, Scottsdale, Arizona, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, even Cabo San Luca plus many other ciites are just a hop, skip and a jump away on Southwest or Alaska Air.
- Another personal favorite Debbi points out is the giving back and community service aspect. Piedmont families and students are very active in giving back to the schools, community and others less fortunate in the neighborhing communities, hopspitals and organziations. Students have a variety of opportunties to participate in philanthropy. One of the most popular high school volunteer program is the Mexico Trip. The Piedmont Community Church offers this program once a year and fills up immediately. The students spend one week builidng homes for families just outside of Tijuana giving up their Spring Break to help others. It's an incredible and moving experience for these affluent kids to experience. Or young woman can join NCL, the National Charity League, a mother-daughter organization who support and volunteer their time to various organizations. Piedmont has an incredible number of boys involved in Boy Scouts, many who have become Eagle Scouts. These are just a few of the many opportunites offered to our Piedmont kids and young adults.
In Piedmont, kids and families are involved, no matter what it is, they are active, giving and compassionate citizens.
To ready the rest go to https://www.dimaggioandbetta.com/Piedmont--What-To-Know
Showings by Appointment:
Contact Debbi DiMaggio
Adam Betta | 510.414.1250 | [email protected]