827 46th Avenue
Welcome home to this contemporary property located in the highly sought-after Outer Richmond District of San Francisco! Located less than one block to world-famous Golden Gate Park and four short blocks to Ocean Beach, you will truly be living the California lifestyle! And with many high-tech updates, you will also enjoy the conveniences of modern living. Infused with natural sunlight from east and west exposures, enjoy morning sunshine in the living room and afternoon sunshine on your decks or in your garden!
Main Level Features:
- Living room with fireplace and recessed lighting
- Dining room with deck for casual entertaining & access to yard
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- 2 bedrooms / 2 baths as follows:
- Master bedroom with private bath and french doors leading to deck boasting views of lush garden & Golden Gate Park tree-tops
- Guest bedroom with good closet space
- Full, updated Bath
Lower Level Features:
- 2 bedrooms, one with access to deck and garden through French Doors
- 2 updated baths
- Family / TV / Game Room with access to garden
- 1-car garage with interior access
The home is complete with the large, lush, manicured garden!
The current owners have installed custom California Closets and updated light fixtures. Additionally, the palette of warm wood floors, subdued paint colors and splashes of bright-colors evoke a feeling of warmth which is perfect for San Francisco nights!
The location of this property is spectacular!
- Less than one block to world-famous Golden Gate Park
- Less than one block to public transit to Financial District
- Two blocks to grocery store
- four short blocks to Ocean Beach providing easy access to access to South & North Bays
Built in 1924
Lot Size: Approximately 2,996, per tax records