520 6th Street
Stunning 3 -Level SOMA Condo/Loft
520 6th Street #21
Offered at $1,195,000
Spacious, beautiful, upgraded 3-Level Loft near the Flower Mart and 280. This loft is ideally located in the heart of SOMA with many nearby restaurants, cafes, and shopping. Walk score 92, Biker’s Score 96, Transit Score 100!
• Top Floor 3-level loft
• Main Level: Refinished hardwood floors. Beautifulfreshly painted kitchen and cabinets. New blinds and shades. Dishwasher, garbage disposal, oven, stove top, microwave. Living/dining room combination, fireplace and deeded deck.
• Upper Level: Bedroom/den, newly painted full bathwith new wood floor.
• Lower Level: Truly spectacular major remodel in 2014. Gorgeous master bath, huge closet, new carpet, new black-out curtains, fireplace, washer/dryer.
• One car deeded parking
• Large storage space in garage
• Elevator Building
• Common Roof Top Deck
• HOA Fee $521.61/month includes, garbage, water, building insurance, janitorial, common area electric and reserves. Building is professionally managed by Canyon Pacific
Some of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this is exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco's great walking neighborhoods. An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht - all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city.
Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music and film.
The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these block, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water.
South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less.