Exceptional Alamo Crest Home
- 5 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms
- 5058 sq ft home on 19,026 sq ft lot (.44 acre)
- Year Built: 2007
- Private, large, usable yard with spacious grass area, pool and spa, built-in gas bbq, built in refrigerator, entertaining areas, and more
- Chardonnay grape vineyard, enough for making 1/2 barrel of wine
- 3 car garage and additional 1 car garage/bonus area
- Newly completed front yard including redesigned walkway and new landscaping
- Gorgeous interior courtyard for entertaining and gathering around outdoor fireplace
- Cook's kitchen with granite slab counters, Travertine backsplash, Thermador appliances, gas six burner stove with griddle, double oven with convection, butler's pantry with wine cooler, and built-in desk
- Formal dining room with tray ceiling featuring custom artwork
- Family room overlooking backyard and courtyard. Featuring wood beam ceilings, custom built-ins, and remote operated gas fireplace.
- Living room with double height ceiling, gas fireplace and plantation shutters
- One full bedroom/bathroom downstairs.
- Downstairs office / den with french doors to courtyard.
- Bonus room / family room upstairs.
- Large master bedroom with views of surrounding hills, tray ceilings, remote controlled gas fireplace, and balcony
- Master bedroom with slab granite, stall shower, sunken jet tub, his/hers sinks and two walk in closets
- 3 other upstairs bedrooms, one with private bathroom, other two share a Jack & Jill style bathroom.
In Alamo, an unincorporated area of Contra Costa County, you can see kids riding their horses along the sandy streets of the outer neighborhoods. Large, custom homes in contemporary and French Country styles on half-acre lots define this tranquil town in set amongst the Northern California oak countryside.
At the foot of Mount Diablo, Alamo offers seclusion, serenity, and tranquility. Parks and trails are plentiful, including The Iron Horse Trail, a 33-mile multiuse pathway that connects the communities of Concord and Dublin. Andrew H. Young Park, Hap Magee Ranch Park, Livorna Park, and Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park feature volleyball courts, picnic and barbecue areas, open-air gazebos, and dog parks.
Downtown Alamo is anchored by the Alamo Hay & Grain store, which sports a fiberglass statue of a life-sized Palomino on its roof. Locals hang out at the Alamo Cafe, Cherubini Coffee House, and Bagel Street Cafe.
June 7th 2015 1-4pm
June 4th 2015 10am-1pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Brady J. Hobby & Erica M. Hobby
Brady & Erica Hobby
Broker / Realtors®Your Local Real Estate Professionals!Hobby Associates Real EstateDRE# 01323246(925) 785-7078 officewww.hobbyassociates.com