3863 19th Street
3863 19th Street is a finely crafted 1910s Edwardian condo situated on a quiet tree-lined street in Eureka Valley, San Francisco. This two level condo offers stunning views, a hip unit space at the lower level, and a separate garage at street level.
Upon entering, the bright and spacious living room boasts Bay windows with stunning city views of San Francisco. The well-appointed and modernized kitchen features stainless steel appliances and wood cabinetry, counter stool seating, and an adjoining dining area. A luxurious new full bath is centrally located just off the entry hallway. Completing the main level, you will find two generously sized bedrooms - both with French doors leading out to the back patio and gardens. The master bedroom features an en suite bath with a grand-sized bathtub, large enough for two adults or three children.
One level below, you will find a hip lower unit apartment with a separate exterior entrance and gate. This small standalone unit features a comfortable bedroom, galley style wet bar area, and a full bath. Perfect for in-laws, guests, or rental - This unit is currently listed via AirBnB for $119/night. The current owners generate $2,200 (when they first started) to $5,200 per month. The unit has 112 reviews and a 5-star rating on Air BnB's website, and the business is transferable to the new owners if desired. The current owners are happy to guide and answer any questions about the AirBnB process. Check out the AirBnB page.
3863 19th Street is located on the Eastern slope of sought-after Eureka Valley, a block away from Dolores Park with tennis and basketball courts, concerts, a playground, and grassy park space with views of the beautiful painted ladies. It's a short walk to Bi-Rite Creamery, Tartine Bakery, and other fine and trendy restaurants, coffee spots, pubs, and shopping.
Eureka Valley is a classy, upscale San Francisco neighborhood a top of a sunny hill along Mission Dolores Park. Residents love Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights for its tranquil/peaceful quality, stunning views, and privacy. Eureka Valley is close to the Castro, Noe Valley, Valencia, and the Mission. On the opposing side of Dolores Park (from 3863 19th Street) is one of the oldest landmark churches in the city, Mission Dolores, founded in 1776.
- Two-Level Edwardian Condo, Built 1910
- Stunning City Views
- Private Garage At Street Level
- 1,208 Sq. Ft. (Both Levels) (As Per Condo Map)
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths, Open Living, Mod Kitchen, Dining Area (Main Level)
- One Bedroom, Full Bath, Wet Bar (Lower Unit)
- Private Back Patio and Garden
- New Washer & Dryer (November 2015) (Dryer w/ Option to Steam Clothes)
- MonkeyBrains Installed - Fast ISP
- Quiet Tree-line Street; Scenic Hilltop in Eureka Valley
- Warm, Sunny, Microclimate (Twin Peaks Blocks Winds and Fog)
- Near Fine Dining, Coffee Shops, Gourmet Markets, Dolores Park, The Castro, Mission, Noe Valley,
- J-Line, High Tech SV Commuting Buses (Google, Apple, Facebook), Zip Cars