414 Durant Way
Designed for comfortable modern luxury living, this beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath contemporary home with a flexible floor plan, features an open and bright interior with sleek finishes, hardwood floors, elegant kitchen, spa-like bathrooms, and spectacular views of the water and hills from all levels. This warm and inviting Mill Valley home is set among trees and nature atop a peaceful hill that borders open space in the lovely neighborhood of Marin View. It offers relaxation and convenience with dozens of hiking and biking trails, a 5-minute drive to 101 for quick city commute, a highest rated elementary school, the brand new Good Earth market, and charming downtown Mill Valley just minutes away.
On the main living level, you will find an expansive open living-dining room with a fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and sliding glass doors leading out to a large deck with breathtaking views of Southern Marin. The elegant galley-style tiled kitchen is well-appointed with fine amenities including natural quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, honey-finish wooden cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and new windows. The casual media/family room opens to a private patio - a perfect spot for a BBQ and entertaining guests. Completing the main living level is a half bath and large pantry.
The middle level includes a large master bedroom with custom closet, a gorgeous spa-inspired bathroom, and a private deck with stunning views. The deconstructed-style en suite master bath features a luxurious double faucet sink, mosaic stone floor, and a pristine double glass door curb-less shower with infinity drain. Also included on this level is a second light-filled bedroom with endless views and custom closet, a beautifully tiled full bath with a modern soaking tub, a laundry room with custom cabinetry, and a large storage area with bonus workbench and pegboard wall.
On the third and lowest level, accessible through either the interior stairwell or its own separate exterior entrance, you will find a charming unit comprised of one bedroom, a large full bath with twin sinks, a separate laundry area, and a bright kitchen off the living-dining space. Through sliding glass doors from either the bedroom or living area, this level enjoys spectacular views from a large, private entertaining deck. This third story offers flexibility to be used as additional living space, an in-law or au pair unit, or for a short/long term rental. 414 Durant Way also features a parking area, two exterior storage spaces, a new insulated roof, and delightful low maintenance terraced gardens.
This home's modern silhouette blends into the Mill Valley hills and invites you to stay awhile to take in the serene natural surroundings and beautiful sunsets. 414 Durant Way's elegantly comfortable interior offers respite in today's fast paced world.
Summary of Features:
- Spacious, Beautifully Remodeled Home Built in 1971
- Spectacular Views of the Water and Hills
- Three Bedrooms; Four Baths (3 Full, 1 Half)
- 2,269 Sq. Ft. Living Space, 3,354 Sq. Ft. Lot (As Per Tax Records)
- Sunny and Bright with Modern Finishes and Hardwood Floors
- Elegant Tiled Kitchen with Quartz Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spa-like Tiled Baths with Curb-less Stone Shower and Soaking Tub
- Open Living-Dining Room with Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplace
- Large Decks on Every Level With Stunning Views
- Media/Family Room With Sliding Glass Door To Private Patio
- Flexible Floor Plan with Lower Level Rental Unit or Additional Living Space
- Low Maintenance Terraced Gardens
- Parking Area, Secured Exterior Storage Spaces, New Roof
- Move in Ready
- Serene Setting Bordered by Open Space
- Unique Property Nestled Near the Gorgeous Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Steps to Miles of Ocean
- View Hiking/Biking Trails and Near Mt. Tam State Park
- Located in Charming Mill Valley, Minutes to Downtown
- Active Community Center with Creekside Fridays concert series
- Quick Commute Time to San Francisco
- Convenient 5-minute Access to 101, Route 1, Public Transportation (Ferry, Bus Lines), Airport Shuttle, Bike Path
- Award-Winning Mill Valley Schools, Walk to Highest Rated Elementary School
- Close Proximity to Tennessee Beach, Muir Beach, Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, Good Earth Natural Market, Whole Foods Market, Buckeye Roadhouse, Dipsea Cafe, etc...