170 Emerson Avenue
Warm and welcoming, this expansive Mediterranean-style home reflects a profusion of modern luxury living conveniences including open vaulted ceilings, a flexible and flowing floor plan, water views, and upscale amenities - making it the perfect place to unwind and entertain. Located in the highly desirable area of South Gate in Hamilton, Novato, 170 Emerson Avenue is situated on a sunny, flat neighborhood street amid beautiful contemporary homes, along the Bay Trail and Hamilton Wetlands Preserve.
Upon entering the main living level, you will find a bright voluminous living-dining room with vaulted ceilings, a guest bedroom (or office), a powder room, laundry room, and an open kitchen and family room with a patio and gardens off the back. Designed for comfortable modern living, the kitchen / family room features a warm gas burning fireplace, granite kitchen counters with stool seating, a butcher block style island, a built-in desk office area, and a large pantry closet. Sliding glass doors off the kitchen lead to a stone patio and garden - a perfect spot for an afternoon BBQ.
The upper level includes an open and spacious media room with custom cabinets to stow games, and double doors into a grand master suite with spectacular views of the wetlands preserve and hills. The expansive master suite features a sitting area, a walk-in closet, and a large spa-inspired en suite bath with a soaking tub and fine amenities. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and large walk-in storage area closet complete this level. The tranquil upstairs is comfortable and private, affording the perfect spot to relax and restore after a long day.
Designed for modern living, 170 Emerson Avenue invites you to stay a while. It is generously sized, move-in-ready, and located in an upscale neighborhood in Southern Novato, Marin County, with a warm Mediterranean climate. The South Gate neighborhood in Hamilton is in close proximity to Hamilton Community Pool, Hamilton Elementary School, Little League baseball field and children's play ground, Hamilton Wetlands Preserve, Novato Skatepark, Beso Bistro and Wine Bar, Cafe Joel, and Cool Rockets. It's a five minute drive to Starbucks, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Jamba Juice, South Novato Library, YMCA, and other conveniences.
Summary of Features:
- Two-Story Contemporary Home, Plan 4 Built in 1999
- Prime, Upscale South Gate in Hamilton, Southern Novato
- Well Appointed Home; Meticulously Maintained
- Light and Bright Interior With Vaulted Ceilings
- Beautiful Brazilian Hardwood Floors Lower Level
- Arched Passages, Crown Moldings, Custom Built-Ins
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Gourmet Kitchen: Granite Counters, Central Island, Built-In Desk Area
- Open Family Room With Gas Fireplace, Built-In Shelving
- Custom Plantation Style Shutters
- Large Closets, Additional Storage
- Professionally Landscaped Front And Rear Gardens, Stone Patio, Mediterranean Style Stucco Privacy Wall
- Laundry Room; Prestine Two-Car Garage With Storage Area
- Covered Front Entry and Foyer
- 3,195 Sq.Ft., 5,225 Sq. Ft Lot
- Located In Highly Desirable South Gate: Quiet, safe, family friendly, sunny weather, a wonderful neighborhood community, beautifully landscaped and wide flat streets
- Easy Access To The Bay Trail With Miles of Open Space on The edge of the Wetlands for Hiking, Walking, Biking, Strolling
- Close to: Hamilton Community Pool, Hamilton Wetlands Preserve, Novato Skatepark, Beso Bistro and Wine Bar, Cafe Joel, and Cool Rockets
- 5 Minute Drive to: Starbucks, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Jamba Juice, South Novato Library, Novato Charter School, YMCA, and other conveniences; 10 minutes to Vintage Oaks Shopping Center with over 50 upscale stores including Costco, Target, and restaurants; 5 minutes to Hamilton Marketplace with a diverse collection of small shops that includes the largest Safeway in Northern California; 30 minutes to Napa & Sonoma Valleys (wine country); 16 miles North of Golden Gate Bridge
- Convenient Access to Freeways 101, 37
For additional information, contact Angelo Cosentino via www.angelocosentino.com.
Top Ranking Listing AgentExperienced | Tech Savvy | ReviewscalDRE# 01224460(415) 298-9171 mobilewww.angelocosentino.com
McGuire Real EstatecalDRE# 01924808415.328.7051 mobile