376 Hazelwood Avenue
- 3 bedrooms (one master suite) and 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Fully detached and flooded with natural light!
- Gorgeous period details and in-laid hardwood floors
- Bright living room with vaulted ceilings, view windows, carved fireplace mantel
- Graceful formal dining room flows to eat-in kitchen – perfect for entertaining!
- Gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero fridge, Thermador Range and wine fridge
- Master suite features built-ins, recessed lighting and huge, custom closet
- 2nd spacious bedroom boasts a cedar lined closet, lovely bay + ocean views
- Access the peaceful landscaped garden patio from both master bedroom and kitchen
- Lush, front landscaping features a Meyer lemon tree and princess flower tree
- Designer selected lighting and new interior paint throughout the home
- Newer windows and newer exterior stucco throughout most of the home
- Brand new high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Roomy 1 car garage with built in work bench, cabinetry, storage space
- Close to Mt Davidson Park, Sunnyside + Miraloma Playgrounds
- Safeway, MUNI, BART, West Portal, Lakeside Villages & Ocean Ave. nearby
- Easy 101/ 280 freeway access
Welcome to 376 Hazelwood Avenue, a stunning Spanish Mediterranean ocean view home in Westwood Highlands, one of San Francisco’s most coveted neighborhoods. Fully detached and framed by lush, colorful landscaping with fragrant Meyer lemon tree and Princess flower tree, this special home is flooded with natural light and boasts an open, flowing floor plan that is perfect for entertaining.
Period details abound, starting with the lovely in-laid parquet wood floors at the front foyer. To the right is a warm and expansive living room with soaring vaulted ceiling, crown molding, graceful marble and carved wood fireplace mantel and large windows including an over-sized picture window with gorgeous ocean views. To the left is the elegant formal dining room, also with ocean view, that opens to the remodeled, eat-in kitchen featuring ample counters and cabinetry. Enjoy high-end stainless steel appliances including a Thermador gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher and wine refrigerator, lovely glass front cabinetry and breakfast bar. A sunny lounge area off the kitchen is perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee or chatting with friends while preparing a gourmet meal. The kitchen also features a door to the wrap-around side patio, a convenient spot for your barbecue.
The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on two split levels. Upstairs are two roomy view bedrooms with deep closets (one cedar lined) and updated full bathroom with charming pedestal sink and heated towel bar. The largest of the two bedrooms, a spacious corner room, enjoys wonderful light and attractive south-western city views with partial views of the bay and ocean. The deluxe master suite is situated on the private, lower level and features a huge custom closet, recessed lighting, wood flooring and two sets of stylish built-in bookshelves. The remodeled master bath enjoys a rain shower and heated towel bar. This peaceful retreat also has glass doors opening up to the tranquil, landscaped garden patio with water feature.
At the lower level off the master bathroom, there is also a spacious laundry room with brand new high-efficiency washer/dryer and interior access to the large 1-car garage with ample storage space and built-in work bench. The home has been extremely well maintained and updated over the years to include new windows, new exterior stucco, new designer selected exterior and interior paint as well as contemporary light fixtures.
Enjoy living in this beautiful and quiet San Francisco enclave, surrounded by other elegant, detached homes; yet located within a short drive to fabulous parks, shopping, public transportation and 101/280 freeway access. Mount Davidson Park, Sunnyside and Miraloma Playgrounds are nearby. The home is also just minutes to West Portal, Lakeside Villages, Glen Park and Ocean Avenue shopping and restaurants.