7270 3rd Ave, Tahoma CA 96142
Sunny West Shore home with master suite on main living level. Located on last block of street near Sugar Pine Point Park. Enjoy great state park beaches, trails and amazing backcountry from your front door. Fenced yard to the back and south facing driveway for good winter melt are particularly nice. Neighborhood HOA buoy field and shared pier add to the fun.
3 Bedrooms: Master Suite on Main Living Level
3 Bathrooms: 2 upstairs, 1 downstairs
2 Car Attached Garage: with interior access
Fenced Back Yard
Located on last block before Sugar Pine Point Park
Easy Access: 4 car off street parking
Good Snow Shed: Covered Entry
Air-lock Mud Room
7270 3rd Ave is located in the neighborhood of Tahoe Cedars which is surrounded by some of the most beloved parts of Lake Tahoe.
To start off with, just across West Lake Blvd is the neighborhood Tri-Association Beach, Shared Pier and Buoy field.
To the south you'll enjoy:
- Sugar Pine Point Park's quiet beaches and extensive easy access level trails.
- Meeks Bay Beach Resort with sheltered swimming and some of the most readily accessible high sierra backcountry in Meeks Canyon - the hikes to Genevieve and Crag lakes are amazing.
- DL Bliss State Park with its awe inspiring Rubicon Trail along the cliffs of the lake stretching down to Emerald Bay.
To the north you'll enjoy:
- Chamber's Landing public beach area, pier, and Boathouse Bar & Grill (yes, home of the Chamber's Punch.)
- Homewood Lakefront Ski Area with Marina, launch ramp, boat gas, and deli. (Rentals too.)
- Sunnyside's eateries: The Fire Sign Cafe, Spoon, West Shore Market, and Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge