50 Burnside Avenue
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Lovely period details, hardwood floors and decorative crown molding
- Sunny formal living room with barrel ceilings, large windows & fireplace
- Elegant formal dining room with graceful chandelier
- Large sky-lit kitchen with charming breakfast room and Juliet balcony
- Beautiful and tranquil garden with lemon tree – perfect for relaxing with friends
- Enormous garage with 2-car parking, abundant storage space and expansion potential
- Large lot is 2942 square feet per tax records
- Amazing walkable location near Glen Park recreation area and playground
- Stroll to Glen Park Village shopping, restaurants, cafes and Canyon Market
- Easy access to BART, freeways and tech shuttles
Prepare to be charmed by this elegant and fully-detached single family home in Glen Park, situated on a quiet cul de sac off Chenery Street. This lovely light-filled home features spacious rooms and rich character including parquet wood floors, arched doorways, classic lighting and decorative crown molding.
Upon entering, be impressed by the grand barrel ceilings and fireplace in the formal living room. Large picture windows allow the sun to drench the space in natural light. The adjacent formal dining room with graceful chandelier adds to the elegance of this very special home. The dining room flows seamlessly to the breakfast room and large sky-lit kitchen ready for your personal touch. Enjoy a lovely Juliet balcony that looks out onto the garden pruned with roses and mature trees including a lemon tree. Completing the main level are two nicely sized bedrooms and one vintage bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
Conveniently access the lower level through an internal staircase to find an enormous garage with room for 2+ independent parking spots (2 separate garage doors on 2 sides of the home) and abundant storage space with built-in shelving/cabinets. You will also find an unwarranted and updated half-bath, great expansion potential and access to the beautiful and tranquil garden.
50 Burnside is ideally located within walking distance of both Glen Park Village and Glen Park Recreation area/playground. Enjoy a gourmet meal or a great cup of coffee at popular restaurants and cafes such as Le P’tit Laurent, Manzoni Restaurant, Gailina, La Corneta Taqueria, Osha Thai, Tyger’s Coffee Shop, Higher Grounds Coffee House and Bello Coffee & Tea, among many others! Stock up on fresh, gourmet produce at Canyon Market! Conveniently access nearby BART, MUNI, high tech shuttles and freeways.