62 Ramona Avenue
· Elegant top floor condo in a lovely 2-unit Edwardian
· Situated on a quiet, tree-lined block
· Spacious floor plan with 2 bedrooms & 1 split bathroom
· Formal living room with decorative fireplace and built-in bookcases
· Charming formal dining room with wood burning fireplace, box beam ceiling
· Sunny eat-in kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances
· Beautifully rich wainscoting, trim and built-ins
· High, coved ceilings and beautiful softwood floors
· Welcoming foyer with grand skylight over entry staircase
· Designer selected paint and lighting throughout the home
· Generous storage space and in-unit laundry off kitchen
· Direct access to peaceful, shared garden patio
· Low HOA dues only $200 per month
· 1-car parking and abundant storage space in shared garage
· 93 Walk Score – stroll to Dolores Park, Whole Foods, cafes and restaurants
· 100 Transit Score and 95 Bike Score!
· Quick access to high tech shuttles and freeways for easy commute
This special top-floor condo, ideally located in the vibrant and highly desirable Mission Dolores neighborhood, is the epitome of city living at its best. Situated in a lovely 2-unit Edwardian on a quiet, tree-lined block, the home boasts a high Walk Score, Transit Score and Bike Score, giving you easy access to everything you need!
Enjoy gorgeous period details combined with new, designer selected finishes that create a warm and inviting environment. From the rich wainscoting, coved ceilings and moldings to the lovely built-in cabinetry and trim, you will appreciate the original craftsmanship dating back to the early 1900s.
A grand skylight welcomes you at the top of the entry stairs and flows into the spacious floor plan featuring beautiful softwood floors. The formal living room enjoys coved ceilings,decorative fireplace and built-in bookcases to showcase your collection of classic novels or photos and memorabilia from your travels. The charming formal dining room is a masterpiece of old world charm featuring a box beam ceiling, classic built-in cabinetry and a wood burning fireplace. The sunny, eat-in kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry, offers the conveniences of modern-day living. Also enjoy in-unit laundry and great storage space off the kitchen.
A special feature of this home is direct access to the peaceful, shared garden oasis. The majestic palm tree, brick patio and newer cedar fence create a private retreat in the middle of the city – the perfect space for entertaining friends and family. The shared garage accommodates one-car parking for this unit and abundant storage space.
Within a few blocks of this exceptional home, you will find a myriad of culturally diverse, locally and nationally-famed restaurants, bakeries, and coffee shops - stroll Mission Beach Café, Limon, Tartine, Four Barrel Coffee, Orenchi Beyond, Aatxe, Starbelly, and Bi-Rite Creamery just to name a few! Walk to the newly updated Mission Dolores Park for a leisurely picnic or a competitive game of tennis. Pick up your gourmet produce at nearby Whole Foods. Stroll to the popular Valencia Corridor! The close proximity of this condo to multiple lines of public transportation lines, corporate shuttles as well as the US-101 makes commuting a breeze.