Lower Unit - 280
Upper Unit - 278
Situated on an oversized lot with gorgeous yard and mature garden, this classic Noe Valley Edwardian duplex is perfect for both owner occupiers and investors. There is no history of evictions, providing an ideal opportunity for owner occupiers in each unit to condo convert. Buyers also have the option to rent out one unit and live in the other or enjoy market rental income from both units.
Each unit boasts high, coved ceilings, in-laid hardwood floors, lovely moldings and nice light! The owner occupied upper unit features 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 updated bathroom, graceful formal living and dining area with decorative fireplace and large, eat-kitchen. The bright kitchen with dining area enjoys new flooring, newer stainless steel appliances plus sliding doors to a wonderful deck and stairs overlooking the beautiful yard. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon with friends and family in the peaceful, garden oasis which boasts several fruit trees (2 apple trees, fig tree and blueberry bushes) and lush greenery. Recently painted with designer selected colors and new lighting, the upper flat also features charming wainscoting, refinished floors, arched doorways and brand new double-paned windows in the living room, overlooking 30th St.
The lower unit (tenant moved out 4/15 - delivered vacant*) is a similarly sized 2 bedroom, 1 bath flat. At the front, it features a spacious formal living room with decorative fireplace and pocket doors to the 1st bedroom. There is also an updated bathroom and large eat-in kitchen with walk out deck and stairs to the expansive yard. The huge basement, accessed off the side of the building, boasts tremendous storage space and shared laundry area. The property also enjoys solar panels on the roof!
Ideally located between Church and Dolores Streets, this fabulous home is easily walkable to many cafes and restaurants as well as shopping, parks and public transportation. Stroll to Café XO plus La Ciccia, Toast Eatery, Pomelo and Regent Thai. Pick up fresh fruit and vegetables on the corner at Church Produce. Walk one block to the Upper Noe Valley recreation center, dog run and playground. Hop on the nearby J-Church MUNI or your corporate shuttle for an easy commute to work. Easily access the 101 and 280 freeways.
*Lower unit (280 30th St.) delivered vacant at close of escrow via Buy Out Agreement pursuant to San Francisco Rent Ordinance Section 37.9.E.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath upper unit is owner occupied
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath lower unit (vacant as of 4/15)
- Both units feature high, coved ceilings, hardwood floors, period details
- Enjoy spacious formal living rooms & large eat in kitchens with walk out decks
- Upper unit boasts brand new lighting and windows
- Lovely decks off each unit, overlooking the expansive garden
- Beautiful yard and mature garden with fruit trees and direct access from each unit
- Large basement with laundry area and extensive storage space
- Solar panels on the roof!
- Large lot is 2850 square feet per tax records
- Amazing walkable location on prime Noe Valley block – Walk Score 94!
- Stroll to Church St. shopping, restaurants and cafes
- Just one block to upper Noe Valley Rec Center, playground and dog run
- Easy access to public trans, corporate shuttles and freeways