1990 Green Street #301
- 1 bedroom, 1 updated bathroom
- Highly desirable corner unit features lovely city and bay views
- High ceilings, arched doorways, crown molding and hardwood floors
- Formal dining room with built-in floor to ceiling bookcase
- Light-filled formal living room with charming neighborhood outlooks
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
- Generously sized custom closets
- Contemporary and recessed lighting
- In-unit washer dryer
- 1-car garage parking
- Shared roof deck with panoramic San Francisco Bay and city views
- 1120 square feet per tax records
- HOA dues $732 per month
- Walk-score 99! Just one block to Union St. shopping, restaurants, cafes, public trans and tech shuttles
This classic 1920’s Edwardian view condo epitomizes the perfect blend of San Francisco old world charm and modern upgrades including in-unit laundry, custom closets and a beautifully remodeled kitchen. 1990 Green St. is a professionally managed and pet friendly elevator building situated on highly desirable Green Street at Buchanan on the border Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow. Located Just one block from popular Union Street shopping, restaurants, entertainment and public transportation, the home boasts a walk-score of 98 and a transit score of 92!
This coveted one bedroom, one bathroom corner unit features high ceilings, arched doorways, bay windows, hardwood floors and gorgeous period details! Enjoy decorative crown and picture moldings plus built-in shelving. The light-filled formal living room boasts lovely neighborhood outlooks and makes entertaining guests a real pleasure. The elegant formal dining room is attractively situated between the kitchen and living room and features built-in floor to ceiling book shelves and recessed lighting! Make gourmet meals in the remodeled kitchen with ample custom cabinetry, contemporary lighting, stainless steel appliances and dining area. The spacious bedroom features a peekaboo bay view and walk-in custom closet.
Other special features include an updated bathroom with shower over tub and vintage tile floors, wonderful closet space, and one car garage parking. In unit laundry and one-car garage parking in the building make this unit a real treasure! The building also boasts a gorgeous, roof deck, the perfect location for relaxing or outdoor entertaining with sweeping 360-degree views of the bay, city, and surrounding neighborhood.
Enjoy the fabulous walkable location - stroll to nearby restaurants, cafes, shopping, entertainment and public transportation! Fort Mason and the Marina Green are also within easy walking distance so you can take full advantage of all the pleasures this choice neighborhood offers!