47 Noe #4
This fabulously located Duboce Triangle condo offers San Francisco living at its best. An extensive modern renovation from the studs out, this one bedroom plus den, one bath home balances modern upgrades with classic charm.
An elegant entry foyer welcomes you into the spacious living room, with a bright and modern gourmet eat-in kitchen at the back of the home featuring high-end stainless steel appliances, built-in cabinetry and custom shelving. Custom French doors off the sunny kitchen lead to a peaceful, light-filled deck overlooking the lush, shared backyard—a true urban oasis. The spacious bedroom features a romantic gas-burning fireplace, while the sunny den with flexible use as a home office or 2nd bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
The home is situated in a gorgeous 6-unit building, lovingly maintained by the long-time owners who all occupy their units. Recent HOA improvements include seismic retrofit, exterior painting, new exterior siding and renovated decks. Shared laundry and a large exclusive-use storage area for this unit are located at the basement level.
Ready for move-in, this remarkable home is nestled on one of San Francisco’s most adored tree-lined streets. Only steps away from Duboce Park, this cozy residential pocket is ideally situated within walking distance of destination cafes and restaurants, open green space, the neighborhood farmer’s market and a spectrum of transportation options.
· One bedroom plus den, one en-suite bath
· Flexible den makes the perfect home office or 2nd bedroom
· Down-to-the-studs renovation including upgraded electrical system
· Custom built, double-paned windows
· Contemporary recessed and designer-selected lighting throughout
· Sleek hardwood floors and soaring 12 foot ceilings
· Larger bedroom features a romantic gas-burning fireplace
· En suite bathroom off the den and living room
· Peaceful, light-filled walk-out deck & beautiful shared yard
· Exclusive-use storage area
· Low HOA dues, only $250 per month*
· 1 car leased parking for $250 per month (optional 3-months pre-paid by the seller)
· Built in 1891, per tax records; condo-converted in 2015
· Gorgeous 6-unit Victorian – newly painted & lovingly maintained
· Seismic retrofit recently completed
· Prime locale on well-known, tree-lined street in Duboce Triangle
· Centrally located – walk or bike to everything you need
· Stroll to cafes, shopping, Farmer’s Market, Duboce Park, public transit & corporate shuttles
* HOA dues variable depending on how many occupants in the unit. For 2 occupants, HOA dues would go up to approximately $300 per month (varies by water usage).