804 Mandana Boulevard
At a glance...
Come see this wonderful Crocker Highlands classic home at 804 Mandana Boulevard in Oakland.
Elegant details and abundant natural light are yours in this 1918 traditional home. The grand entry is flanked by a formal living room with a brand-new gas insert fireplace and original mantle. There is lovely crown molding and many windows. The adjoining library has a newly updated powder room and French doors that lead to the spacious, sunny yard. On the right of the entry, a formal dining room with charming built in cabinetry and ornamental plaster crown molding. All three bedrooms are on the upper level including a real master suite with new bath and spacious dressing room or nursery. There is an attic with potential for expansion. The kitchen, with new counter tops, flooring and lighting, leads to the tremendous backyard with a new privacy fence. There is a patio and room for gardens or even an orchard! There is also a convenient detached garage and a front garden. Recent updates include updated foundation, drainage, 2 new baths, new furnace and on-demand water heater all done with permits. Blocks to bustling Lakeshore Avenue shopping and eateries, Lake Merritt and Saturday Farmers Market, this is one of the hottest locations in Oakland.
- Three bedrooms plus music room/library and dressing room/nursery
- Two full and one half bath
- Formal living and dining room with built-ins and many large windows
- Charming period details-plaster crown mouldings, French doors
- Pinstripe hardwood floors throughout
- Detached garage
- Large mostly level lot, big back yard
- New furnace and on-demand water heater
- Updated foundation and retrofitting
- New drainage system
- New Roof, gutters and downspouts
Sunday October 27, 2-4:30pm
Sunday November 3, 2-4:30pm
Monday October 28, 10am-2pm
Additional showings by appointment
Call Patricia 510 387 1773 or
Jeffrey 510 435 0325