72 Milano Court
A home in one of Danville’s most sought after communities— Hidden Valley. Fabulous court lot. Ideal floor plan with a bedroom and full bathroom on the main floor, a bonus room, master and two additional bedrooms upstairs, plus a 3-car garage! The largest floor plan in Davidon’s Classic Collection of Homes. The first opportunity to buy this model in nearly 1 1/2 years. Now is the time and this is the one!
• Two story entry and living room with abundant glass and a fireplace with cast stone surround.
• Formal dining opens to the living room for optimal entertaining flow, and enjoys views of the backyard.
• Slab granite island kitchen boasts a spacious breakfast nook that opens to the kitchen, family room and backyard, walk-in pantry, built-in side by side refrigerator, stainless steel appliances including a gas range cooktop, a microwave oven and conventional oven.
• Spacious family room features a fireplace and abundant glass for lots of natural light.
• Bedroom plus full bath downstairs— ideal for guests, home office, hobbies, etc.
• Laundry room with generous counter and cabinet storage, a window, and a handy wash basin.
• Master suite features a retreat, built-ins, vaulted ceiling, and views of the back yard.
• Master bath features a jetted tub, stall shower, walk-in closet and double sink vanity.
• Secondary bedrooms share a bath with two vanities and a compartmented privacy bath with shower over tub.
• Bonus room features built-ins and is ideal for an upstairs
retreat, fitness room, game room, hobbies, parties, etc.
• Newly installed carpet. Tile floor at entry foyer, main floor hallway and bathrooms. Hardwood flooring in living,
dining, kitchen and family rooms.
• Fabulous backyard features lots of grassy and patio areas
and a built-in barbecue.
• Three-car garage, central air conditioning, tile roof. Community HOA amenities include clubhouse, pool, spa, tot
lot, tennis and sports courts, picnic tables, bench seating along McCauley Road, and greenbelts. HOA dues $170/month.
Tucked into the foothills of Mount Diablo and surrounded by majestic oaks and miles of open space, Blackhawk is one of the Bay Area's most prestigious enclaves. Blackhawk’s homes offer valley views, lush landscaping, and plenty Danville is an upscale town with a population of more than 40,000 residents. It contains some of the most expensive houses, affluent demographics, and exclusive country clubs in the county. Hartz Avenue is home to a lively shopping district of retail and dining establishments. Bridges Restaurant & Bar, made famous in the movie Mrs. Doubtfire, is located in the heart of downtown. Shopping and alfresco dining are popular, as is the twice-weekly farmers market. Locals bring their families to grab a burger at Pete's Brass Rail and Car Wash. The old railroad station, which once connected the farmers of San Ramon Valley to San Francisco markets, is now the Museum of the San Ramon Valley. The Village Theatre serves as a movie house and performing arts center. In the hills above Danville, Nobel Prize-winnIng playwright Eugene O'Neill wrote his famous works in Tao House, now preserved as the Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site. Guided tours of the home, part of the National Park Service, are offered year-round. Popular with hikers and bikers, Iron Horse Trail runs past the center of Danville.