3377 Sleeping Meadow Way
• The kitchen, casual dining, and family room form the heart of the home. All rooms are built in an impressive scale – high ceilings and big spaces. The kitchen features top end appliances including a six burner Wolf cooktop and built in Kitchenaid Refrigerator.
• A massive island topped with granite provides plenty of work space for meal preparation and casual dining. An eye-catching Versailles pattern travertine backsplash surrounds the counters. Ample storage is provided by abundant cabinetry and a walk-in pantry.
• The family room has a comfy gas fireplace, surround sound speakers and built-in cabinetry perfect for your big screen. It is an ideal spot for family movie night or to have the crowd over to watch the big game.
• The master suite is luxurious with a separate retreat, beautiful stonework, large jetted tub, his and her vanities, and a huge walk in closet.
• Downstairs features a generous sized bedroom, bathroom, along with a flexible office/exercise room/guest room which is wired for surround sound. Several rooms are wired with CAT 5 making working at home more efficient.
• Most rooms have plantation shutters and high baseboards. All rooms facing the open space to the northwest have exceptional views.
• It’s all about the setting – a very special view providing a window to seasonal changes, wildlife appreciation, and bird watching.
• Private courtyard in front bordered with succulents and accessed through an impressive custom fabricated iron gate.
• A robust photovoltaic solar system will dramatically reduce electric bills.
• Easy care backyard with stamped concrete, built in dining table, fire pit, and a family sized hot tub.
• The Windemere neighborhood is in the catchment area of some of the most coveted schools in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. The District itself is considered among the finest in the State.
• San Ramon has become a destination community in the Bay Area. Its location, near the I680/580 interchange, is convenient to employment centers at Bishop Ranch and Hacienda Business Park and the Dublin-Pleasanton BART Stations. Down the hill is San Ramon’s exciting new City Center Bishop Ranch, approximately 300,000 square feet of world class shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Saturday, May 4 from 1-4 PM
Sunday, May 5 from 1-4 PM
Thursday May 2 from 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Jeff & Jan Bruno 925.789.0987, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Kortizija 925.286.9000, email@example.com