12 Dutch Mill Court
• Custom African mahogany front door with leaded glass
• Vaulted ceilings in living room, dining room, family room, and master bedroom create a sense of volume and an open & inviting atmosphere.
• Kitchen features a gas Wolf gourmet cooktop, Miele Dishwasher, Best hood fan. Dacor oven and warming oven. Built in microwave.
• Ample maple cabinetry in an acorn stain and expansive stone counters
• Wet bar with hammered nickel sink and wine fridge
• 4th bedroom/Office features gorgeous and functional built ins with stone desktop.
• Master suite has a separate retreat with built in speakers, an oversized closet, heated stone flooring throughout bathroom area, Phylrich fixtures, and a Bain Ultra jetted tub.
• Jeld-Wen Windows and patio doors, Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in most rooms, and three gas fireplaces
• Large finished storage area above master suite accessible by pulldown stairs
• Finished garage with built in cabinets on three sides
• Striking curb appeal with a cedar lap siding front accented with extensive use of stone
• Back yard pool has multiple water features and a built in spa.
• Cabana is fully plumbed and powered. A great 13 x 23 space with a built-in kitchen featuring a fridge with ice maker, DCS grill, garbage disposal, and hot & cold water with appropriate discharge line. Lots of possibilities for this exterior space!
• Large patio adjacent to the family room, under roof, is prewired and plumbed for gas and irrigation. Arroyo Craftsman exterior light fixtures.
• Lot size is over .5 acres. Plenty of space for terraced gardens, orchards, or even a vineyard.
• Danville Crest is one of Danville’s destination neighborhoods. Schools in the catchment area are among the most coveted in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. The District itself is recognized as one of the finest in the State.
• Close to Danville’s vibrant downtown with its gourmet restaurants and chic boutiques • Located on quiet cul-de-sac.
• Easy access to I680, 580, and Highway 24. Major employment centers are nearby in the Bishop Ranch and Hacienda business parks. Downtown San Francisco is less than 25 miles away as a crow flies. Access to BART in nearby Walnut Creek or Dublin.
Saturday, August 24 from 11:00-4:00
Sunday, August 25 from 1:00-4:00
Thursday, August 11 from 10:30 - 1:30
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Jeff & Jan Bruno