All property photos
SWEEPING VIEWS OF ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC SKYLINES….
FROM A GRAND NEO-CLASSIC STYLE MANSION…
SET ON ONE OF SAN FRANCISCO’S MOST BEAUTIFUL PARKS…
Enjoy dazzling views of the world-famous San Francisco Skyline from this architecturally stunning, Neo-classically designed mansion on one of the City’s most picturesque urban parks. With seamless indoor/ outdoor living on every level, the glittering lights of the City’s stunning skyline and some of its most iconic landmarks of every era- from City Hall to the Pyramid and Salesforce Tower- are set against a shimmering backdrop of the Bay and East Bay Hills, and provide a stunning panorama from this sky-high abode.
The exquisite finishes, high-end fixtures and refined architectural design combined with amenities such as a home movie theater with surround sound, 1,000 bottle wine cellar, gorgeous garden with fountain and a spectacular pent-room with huge terrace make this a wonderful residence for grand-scale entertaining as well as casual everyday living.
Close to the trendy boutiques, as well as popular dining and entertainment attractions of the Upper Market, Castro and Mission Districts, this sensational estate is also just a short ride to the booming tech and finance hubs of SoMa as well as the world-class cultural attractions of Civic Center…perfect for enjoying a fabulous urban lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most desirable and vibrant historical neighborhoods.
- The beautifully designed neoclassic-style facade is highlighted by limestone- surround windows and highly detailed wrought-iron balustrades with the mature landscaping of bougainvillea and maple providing a lovely framework. The classic iron front gate enters into the limestone-clad steps up to the gracious glass canopy overhanging the stately front door.
The Main Level
- The chic inlaid marble entrance foyer provides an elegant welcome and leads into the dramatic central reception room framed by a beautifully architectural floating open staircase spanning three levels of the residence.
- A fabulously bright and airy step-up living room with soaring 15’ ceilings and glowing Brazilian Rosewood flooring enjoys lushly verdant views of historic Buena Vista Park on the West side, and outlooks over the garden toward the City and Bay to the East. A huge stone fireplace, exquisite floor to ceiling built-its and a step-out East Terrace are additional amenities of this sensational lounging and entertaining space.
- The huge open kitchen/ great room/ dining space enjoys floor-to-ceiling windows framing sweeping views of the dazzling San Francisco Skyline framed by the famous row of palms leading up to Buena Vista Park. With the architecturally iconic dome of the Beaux Arts-era City Hall as a dramatic centerpiece, the sweeping panorama includes landmarks from every era of San Francisco history- from the Pyramid to SalesForce Tower to Chase Center and others. A wonderful dining and lounging area features a huge stone fireplace plus step-out East terrace providing a flowing indoor/ outdoor living experience on the main level.
- The gourmet chef’s kitchen works wonderfully for preparing meals for casual dining or the finest of haute cuisine. It is superbly outfitted with honed marble counters and exquisite custom cabinetry, as well as a large island with sink and is equipped with the finest of appliances:
- two dishwashers, one Hobart and one Miele.
- 6-burner Gaggenau gas grill with stainless commercial-style hood.
- stainless glass door SubZero refrigerator with 3 freezer compartments and two
- built-in Gaggenau microwave, warming tray, as well as convection plus double
- The ultra-chic marble powder room is entered through a paneled frosted glass and wood sliding door and artisanally designed with a honed metallic sink on zebra wood stand.
- An office/ 6th bedroom with lovely Park views completes this level of the residence.
The Second Level
- The super-luxurious primary suite with East terrace enjoys romantic views sweeping over the twinkling lights of the City with the Bay and East Bay Hills shimmering in the background. Huge built-in walnut wardrobes and a spa-like bath with walk-in double-headed steam shower, double sinks, mosaic-patterned marble flooring and a waterfall Jacuzzi-style tub enjoying serene views of the Park are additional amenities of this peaceful oasis.
- A lovely second bedroom suite overlooking the Park has an en-suite tiled bath with shower/ tub and large closet.
The Top Level
- A sensational, fabulously bright and airy pent-room with bamboo flooring and wet-bar is surrounded by huge windows on three sides framing the amazing vistas surrounding this incredible aerie- showering the space with light and creating a unique outdoor effect.
- The huge East terrace is a wonderful extension of the living space and is encased by wrought-iron balustrade anchored on beautifully patinaed copper gutters. This top-of the-world outdoor living room enjoys one-of-a-kind sky-high views spanning the sweep of the City Skyline dotted with its famous parks and hills on one side and the extraordinarily verdant Buena Vista Park on the other.
The Lower Level
- The good-sized 3rd and 4th bedrooms share a large East terrace with wonderful City and Bay views, and stepping down to the garden. Each enjoy access to a huge marble bath with double sinks separate tub and glass walk-in steam shower.
- The large laundry room is equipped with side-by-side Samsung washer and dryer as well as sink, counter space and cabinetry.
- A large storage closet and alcove complete this level of the residence.
The Garden Level
- A very large family/ entertainment room steps out to the charming East garden and has an adjoining ~1,000 bottle wine cellar with glass door. This is a perfect space for hosting casual barbeques or elegant wine tastings after movie screenings in the adjoining home movie theater with stadium-style seating. Equipped with cove lighting and surround-sound, and lined with retro-chic leopard carpeting, this is a festive venue to enjoy your favorite movies, TV series, as well as sporting events and concerts.
- The adjoining full marble bath with pedestal mosaic marble sink and walk-in glass shower make this lower level a wonderfully flexible space including use as a 5th bedroom or home gym.
- The elegantly landscaped garden and limestone-paved patio enjoy lovely glimpses of the twinkling lights of the City and are centered by an exquisite Italianate-style fountain. A lush mix of bamboo, maple, lemon and avocado trees, as well as the flowering roses, hydrangeas and hortensias provide a charming backdrop for outdoor lounging, dining and entertaining.