- Two bedroom, one bath, mid-century style home in serene Mill Valley setting
- Huge picture windows with outlooks towards redwood groves and Blithedale Canyon
- Picturesque lot on nearly half an acre (~.48 acres) nestled in the foothills of Mt. Tam
- Great entertainment-style floor plan with kitchen, dining room, and living rooms adjacent
- Huge deck off living room, perched high above the verdant lot with amazing privacy
- Dramatic sloping roofline with open-beam ceilings and wood-slat walls add character
- Corner-style wood-burning fireplace anchors the entertainment space, providing ambiance
- Chef’s kitchen w/ 4-burner gas cooktop, Miele oven, Liebherr fridge, and Bosch dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances, backsplash, granite counters, and translucent-faced cabinets
- Updated bathroom w/ heated towel rack, skylight, oversized stall shower, and floating toilet
- Two generously-sized bedrooms with great closet space and peaceful outlooks to nature
- Professionally landscaped grounds and large flagstone patio on East side of property
- Lower level of home consists of laundry room, storage area, and mechanical room
- Large 1-car parking pad at street level with storage area underneath for gardening items
- Idyllic Northern California setting steps from the shops & eateries of downtown Mill Valley
- Proximate to world-class hiking / biking / running trails, Stinson Beach, and San Francisco!
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods.
Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais.
Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts. As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.