CLICK ON PHOTO TO VIEW RESIDENCE & COMMUNITY PHOTOS
CLICK ON PHOTO TO VIEW HISTORIC PETALUMA PHOTOS
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Introducing the "Wood Bridge" floor plan within the Fox Hollow community, tucked into a private cul-de-sac.
This residence functions like that of a single story ~ whereas the Primary Suite, a 2nd Bedroom and a Full Bathroom are located on the 1st level.
There are 2 additional Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom and a large Loft located on the 2nd level. The current Loft was an optional 5th bedroom per builder's floor plan at the time of construction - see floor plan.
The residence also offers a 3-car garage (2 side-by-side and 1 tandem). Note: The current tandem garage was the builder's additional/optional 6th bedroom at time of construction - see floor plan.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Built in 2000
- 3,305± square feet of living space
12,983± square foot lot (0.30± of an acre)
- 4 Bedrooms (with options to add 2 more Bedrooms)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Primary Suite, 2nd Bedroom and a Full Bathroom are located on the 1st level
- Custom hand-crafted banister
- 2 large greatrooms (Kitchen/Family and Living/Dining)
- Kitchen boasts Granite Slab Counters, Stainless Steel appliances (Viking 6-burner gas stove with grill, Vent Hood, Double Ovens and Dishwasher); Whirlpool refrigerator, and GE microwave, Ample cabinetry, Eat-in nook, and more
- Wood, Tile, Bamboo & Terra-Cotta flooring throughout (no carpeting)
- Extensive plantation shutters
- Updated "Noritz" tankless water heater
- "Puronics" water softening system
- 3 gas fireplaces (Living Room, Family Room and Master Suite)
- Updated dual zone Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fire sprinkler system within interior of residence
- Solar (owned)
- Downstairs laundry room (washer and dryer included) with cabinetry and sink.
Large private rear yard offering:
- Composite deck off residence with pergola, lighted staircases with decorative tile inlays, and raised planters
- 2nd two-tiered composite deck at corner of yard with lighting
- Patio off 2nd deck with seating and pergola overhead
- Extensive neutral colored stone walkways and patios with decorative tile inlays throughout
- 3 raised planting beds with stone surround (3rd planting bed boasts an impressive vegetable garden)
- Storage shed at side yard (with electricity) and an outdoor shower complete with its own water heater
YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED WITH 307 SQUIRREL HOLLOW COURT !
All material is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled (without further verification) from 3rd sources which are deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, condition, sale, or withdrawal without notice. No statement is made as to the accuracy of any description or measurements (including square footage). Prospective buyers are advised to verify this information and square footage themselves and to retain the appropriate professionals to obtain advice or assistance.
ABOUT FOX HOLLOW
Fox Hollow (adjacent King's Mill) is a community of 28 impressive residences with all the luxurious amenities one desires. Bordering the lush, natural tree-lined Lynch Creek, Fox Hollow is removed from the hectic pace of urban contemporary life.
The Fox Hollow community boasts highly-rated, coveted schools; and is surrounded by an unmatched variety of recreation possibilities.
Rooster Run golf course, Baseball fields, State and Community parks, and historic downtown Petaluma with its impressive Theatre District and Riverfront are all nearby.
The community lies North of San Francisco (approximately 40 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge); is within easy reach of the Sonoma coast or world-renowned Wine Country; and is just minutes to shopping (such as Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Raley’s, the Outlet Mall, and more), numerous gyms, high-scoring schools, hospitals, and local airport.
All this adds up to a community which serves your needs and makes Fox Hollow an exceptional neighborhood, a choice location for living and a place to call home.
Originally founded in 1852, Petaluma is fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live and work in the Bay Area. Years of thoughtful planning have resulted in a community where homeowners share a strong sense of pride while enjoying a friendly, relaxed lifestyle.
Many of the North Bay's finest restaurants are found in Petaluma; and cultural events throughout the year offer entertainment that's unique to Sonoma County.
Long-time residents will remember Petaluma as the "Chicken Capital of the World." Hundreds of chicken farms once operated on the outskirts of town. Today, Petaluma retains its rural feel, but those chicken farms have given way to vineyards and intimate housing developments for the approximate 60,000 residents who appreciate the access to relatively affordable homes and the direct commute to San Francisco.
The quaint riverfront city with Victorian charm is home to more than 600 businesses and 65 historical properties. Annual events include the Butter and Egg Days Parade, Victorian Holiday events, Semi-Annual Antique Faires, the Great Petaluma Quilt Show and the Arts and Garden Festival (just to name a few).
One can leisurely stroll through the downtown district of graceful Iron Front buildings of the 1800s while dropping in on many of the antique stores, clothing boutiques, gift shops and art galleries which are housed in historic buildings.
SHOP * SIP * DINE * EXPLORE