250 Bolla Avenue
The Basic Facts:
A very special 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, approximately 2600 square foot ranch style home with a 3 car garage on a .45 acre flat lot. The home was built in 1973 and is on Round Hill Country Club’s 3rd hole. With its lake and majestic oak tree, many members of the Club and Round Hill residents feel that the 3rd hole is the most beautiful on the course. Several sets of French doors from various rooms to the rear yard promote indoor/outdoor living. The home has been meticulously maintained and thoughtfully updated by its current owners over the last 14 years. The Round Hill HOA dues is $105 per year.
- Open floor plan with large rooms in public areas.
- Complete kitchen remodel by R & J Construction. The alder cabinetry in the kitchen is carried into the family room and laundry room. Top of the line appliances include a restaurant grade Viking range and hood fan, built-in GE Monogram refrigerator, and a wine fridge built in to the oversized island.
- Large formal dining room and formal living room.
- The family room, adjacent to the kitchen and nook area, has a wall of windows taking advantage of the stunning views of the rear yard and golf course and promoting indoor/outdoor living.
- Remodeled master bath includes a jetted soaking tub and a separate shower; glass French doors in the retreat area and picture windows in the bath area bring in loads of natural light and provide gorgeous views.
- Striking curb appeal created by gorgeous landscaping and a paver driveway and walkways.
- One side yard has a raised planter area ideal for vegetable gardening and the other side yard has several mature and productive fruit trees.
- The rear yard is adjacent to the 3rd hole of RHCC. With the 100+ year old oak as the focal point outside the yard, the setting is spectacular.
- A swimming pool and stamped concrete patio make the yard perfect for both family enjoyment and entertaining.
- The home is within the Round Hill Property Owners Association (Dues of $105/yr)
- Round Hill Country Club offers its members (a membership is not included with the sale of the home) a championship 18 hole golf course, 15 lighted tennis courts, an 8 lane pool, bocce courts, fitness center, and a number of dining options. The Club’s facilities cater to those looking for social, junior, or highly competitive experiences.
- The school is in the catchment area for Alamo Elementary, Stone Valley Middle School, and Monte Vista High School - all three are among the most coveted schools in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. The District itself is considered one of the finest in the State.
- Alamo is convenient to the Walnut Creek BART station and employment centers in Bishop Ranch in San Ramon and Hacienda in Pleasanton
Saturday, April 16, 2016 1-4 pm
Sunday, April 17, 2016 1-4pm
Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:30am-2pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Jeff & Jan Bruno