1378 York Street
- 3 nicely sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (legality of one bedroom unknown)
- 3 skylights on the main level flood the home with natural light!
- New contemporary lighting and new interior paint
- Spacious dining room/living room combo with corner fireplace
- Bright and airy eat-in kitchen with new flooring & stainless steel appliances
- Newer double paned windows and crown molding
- Extensive rear patio – perfect for BBQs and entertaining!
- Lower bedroom (legality unknown) and bath down make great guest quarters or home office
- Spacious garage fits 2 cars in tandem
- Abundant storage space plus newer washer/dryer on garage level
- Amazing walkable/bike-able location!Near fabulous eateries and parks!
- Walk to 24th St. shopping, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to MUNI, tech shuttles and freeway
Welcome to 1378 York Street, a lovely single family home in the Inner Mission, one of San Francisco’s sunniest and most vibrant neighborhoods. This very special mid-century home has been lovingly cared for and updated by two generations of the same family. It features original hardwood floors, fabulous light and fresh finishes including new designer selected interior lighting.
Enjoy a spacious formal living room with corner gas fireplace and formal dining room with skylight. The dining room flows nicely to the large eat-in kitchen that features another skylight, making the space airy and bright. Two generously sized bedrooms and a spacious, light-filled full bath complete the main level.
Continue down the internal stairs to find a 3rd bedroom (legality unknown) and legal full bathroom. These rooms make an ideal guest suite, home office or family room! The enormous garage has space for 2 cars in tandem, abundant storage and newer full-sized washer and dryer. Enjoy easy access to the huge backyard/patio that is ideal for enjoying a sunny afternoon barbecue with friends and family.
This is a fantastic location within close walking distance of shopping, restaurants and cafes. Stroll to St. Francis Fountain, Sous Beurre Kitchen, Taqueria San Francisco, Dagwood & Scoops, Kazan Sushi, Philz Coffee, Progressive Grounds, and Sugarlump among many others eateries! Conveniently access public transportation, high tech shuttles and the 101/280 freeways.