35 Bormio Court
About this Gem!
Location, location, location! Rare opportunity to own the largest model of the Dividend Villa collection—on the court’s largest lot—that additionally boasts a prime end of court lot siding open space. The premium lot is what makes this home a one-of-a-kind and rare opportunity in the neighborhood—with the icing on the cake being beautifully upgraded with a fabulous park-like backyard. What more can one ask?
• 5-bedooms, 3.5-baths, with 3,305sf on a 7,398sf lot (per the tax records)
• Gracious entry foyer
• Living and dining rooms open to one another to provide optimal entertaining flow. Living room features a two-story ceiling and fireplace.
• Fabulous gourmet kitchen boasts granite and stainless steel appliances, including double ovens (top oven is convection) plus a microwave, a gas cook-top and built-in refrigerator. Expanded granite island with added cabinets below, tons of cabinet storage and counter top space, a spacious breakfast nook, abundant windows and two sliding glass doors for lots of natural light and views of the open hills.
• Family room features a gas log fireplace with cast stone surround. 3 sliding doors open to the patio— ideal for indoor/outdoor living.
• Guest powder bath conveniently located on the main floor.
• Master suite features a gorgeous remodeled master bath (11/2015), large walk-in closet and its own balcony. Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three additional bedrooms, and a full bath are also located upstairs.
• Serene, tranquil park-like backyard offers a private setting and features abundant lawn, slate patio, and a California Room—offering the ultimate for relaxation and entertaining—with redwoods and open space as your backdrop.
• Volume ceilings, recessed lights and 8’ doors, crown molding and 5 1/2” baseboards
• Hardwood floors on the main floor; wood laminate floor at the upstairs hallway and master bedroom (11/2015); new carpet in secondary bedrooms (5/2016)
• Generous room sizes
• Two-zone heating and air; tile roof
• Hidden Valley community amenities feature a pool, spa, clubhouse, tennis courts, sports court, tot lot and picnic tables. HOA dues are $155/month.
• Surrounded by acres of open space and oak studded hills.
• Close to all 3 levels of excellent schools